Designed by: Michele Foster
Finished size: 38″ W x 22″ H (adjustable)
Skill Level: Beginner
Techniques: Fused appliqué, pieced borders
Price: $1.75 (USD)
Format: PDF file (download and save instantly) [9 pages]
Love-ly Garden is a fusible appliqué quilt project. It can be used as a wall hanging or table runner. Choose a fabulous border that you love for your focus fabric. Pull coordinating colours from your focus fabric for your heart-shaped flower petals, centres, grass and leaves. An actual placement layout has not been provided. You decide how you want to build your garden.
- 14" x 30" solid for the background
- 2 yards ¼"-wide green bias or ric-rac for stems
- 2.5" x 30" green fabric for the grass
- scraps of fabric that coordinate with your border for the flowers (heart petals & centres) and leaves
- ¾ yard focus fabric for the border and binding
- ¾ yard piece backing fabric
- 24" x 40" piece of batting
- ½" yard fusible web
- pattern templates (included in the pattern)
- fabric glue stick (optional)
- General quilting supplies (i.e. rotary cutter, mat, sewing machine, piecing thread, etc.)
The finished table runner/wall hanging size is 38" x 22" and it can be made larger if desired.
The pattern price is just $1.75 (USD) and payments are processed via PayPal. You can select the Add to Cart button below or purchase this pattern from my Craftsy library.
The PDF file is delivered automatically to the email address used in your PayPal account. Please be sure to download and save the file to your computer right away as the download link will expire.
This quilt design, tutorial and all photos are copyright Michele Foster of Mishka’s Playground. Please respect my copyright and do not copy the tutorial or republish it, for free or for sale, in print or online. You may use this tutorial for your own personal use to create products for free or for sale. However, please credit Michele Foster of Mishka’s Playground for the design. No mass production is allowed.
Quilting in Progress